Inflows in cryptocurrency funding merchandise reached US$78 million final week, the very best quantity since July, in accordance with crypto asset supervisor CoinShares.
See associated article: Alameda had a US$65 bln line of credit score, says FTX co-founder Gary Wang
- Final week’s Ether futures exchange-traded fund (ETF) launches within the U.S. attracted a bit below US$10 million of inflows within the first week, “highlighting tepid urge for food,” CoinShares mentioned in a report on Monday.
- Buying and selling quantity for exchange-traded merchandise additionally rose by 37% to US$1.13 billion final week.
- Bitcoin took the lion’s share, with US$43 million, or 55% of the full US$78 million inflows from final week.
- Solana noticed its largest week of inflows since March 2022, totaling US$24 million.
- In the meantime, the quantity of funds raised by crypto companies dropped to a three-year low of US$2.1 billion within the third quarter of 2023, in accordance with on-chain intelligence agency Messari.
See associated article: DOJ seeks to dam Bankman-Fried from citing Anthropic fundraise in court docket